Key Benefits and Risks of The Fluid Bond & ISA
- Tax-free benefits of an ISA. Tax treatment depends on the individual circumstances of each investor and may be subject to change in future
- Get started with an initial investment from £2,000 to £30,000 and with regular monthly investments optional
- Due to receive quarterly payouts from your investment
- No set-up fees and excellent customer service and support
- While bonds are Asset-backed this does not guarantee a return for bond holders
- Your Capital Is at Risk
- There is no FSCS cover for the bond investment
- Request a call-back or apply online to get started
- Once set-up, you’ll have access to a personalised dashboard to potentially see your investments grow
- Initial £2,000 to £20,000 to open an account
Frequently Asked Questions
Who are Fluid Bond?
Fluid Bond is loaning money as lending capital to a bridging loan company providing bridging loans to exciting businesses including property developers throughout the UK.
What am I investing in?
You are buying into a bond, issued by Fluid ISA Bond 1 Limited.
How can I keep track of my investment?
Fluid Bond will release a bi-annual newsletter reporting on how your investment is being utilised by the bridging loan company, the latest on the bridging market and the loan company itself.
When will I receive my investment interest?
Interest is due to be paid into your ISA account quarterly, you can access any interest payments through your online account and withdraw them when you like or save them up.
What if I change my mind after signing up?
If you decide you’d prefer not to go ahead with the investment, you can cancel within 14 calendar days of opening your account. Just let the ISA Manager know by phone, email, or in writing. Following this initial 14-day period, you should expect to hold your Bonds for the full… Read More