Key Benefits and Risks of The Fluid Direct Investment Bond & ISA
- Invest more, even if you’ve used up your IFISA allowance for the current financial year
- Initial £20,000 investment will be held in a tax-free. Tax treatment depends on the individual circumstances of each investor and may be subject to change in future
- Fantastic customer support to guide you along the way and keep you updated on your Investments
- While bonds are Asset-backed this does not guarantee a return for bondholders
- Your Capital Is at Risk
- There is no FSCS cover for the bond investment
- Open a Fluid Direct Investment account today with an initial £10,000 investment
- Direct investments will be subject to income and or gains which will need to be declared on your tax return
Frequently Asked Questions
What am I investing in?
You are buying into a bond, issued by Fluid ISA Bond 1 Limited.
Can I make additional investments on a monthly basis?
Yes! You can invest monthly with each investment treated as a separate bond.
Is the initial £20,000 investment through the Fluid ISA tax-free?
Tax treatment depends on the individual circumstances of each investor and may be subject to change in future. Yes, as an IF ISA, the initial £20,000 investment is treated like any other ISA held with a bank for tax purposes, and as such is not subject to tax. Please note… Read More
How long is the investment term?
The bond is held for a 3-year term.
Can I access my investment if I change my mind?
All investments in the Fluid Bond are subject to a 14-day cooling-off period. After this time you will not be able to access your funds until the end of the term (apart from in extreme circumstances)
How often do I receive interest on my initial investments?
Interest payments are due to be paid out quarterly.